Sewing Activewear: How to Make Your Own Professional-Looking Athletic Wear – Ebook
Want to start making your own activewear? Or perhaps you are already into sewing your workout clothes, but are ready to step up your sewing game and achieve more professional results? Then this book is for you!
The ebook Sewing Activewear is the ultimate sewing guide for creating your own workout clothes that are both functional and stylish.
- Fully illustrated step-by-step tutorials covering everything from beginner techniques and professional fashion industry methods.
- Comprehensive activewear fabric chapter and extensive guides to the best seams on every household sewing machine.
- Expert interviews
- 186 pages
Note that this is a listing for the ebook version
Get print version of Sewing Activewear
TABLE OF CONTENT
- Fabrics and notions for activewear
- Fabric types
- Stretch, weight and compression
- Activewear fabrics and the environment
- Seams for activewear
- Seam guides for every machine
- Seam allowances
- Serger overlock seams
- Sewing machine stretch seams
- Seams for hemming (incl. chapter on coverstitching)
- Sewing machine hems
- Coverstitch hemming
- Flatlock hems
- Flatlock seams
- Flatlock on a serger
- Sewing machine mock flatlock seam
- Faux flatlock using a coverstitch machine
Projects (over 25 fully illustrated tutorials)
- Sleeves with thumbholes
- Fold-over elastic
- Card pocket
- Ties and strings
- Knit binding
- Elastic openings
- Cords and drawstrings
- Crotch gussets
- Waistbands pockets
- Zipper pockets
- Sheila Powell
- Beverly Johnson
- Fehr Trade
- Gwyn Gyldenege
- Christopher Hansson
- Speciality Outdoors
The book is in an interactive PDF format that can be read on any device. Includes internal reference links and links to corresponding video tutorials.
The book can be printed on a regular printer.
Want the Kindle version instead? Order it from Amazon (Amazon affiliate link)
PRINT BOOK VERSION
Note that this listing is only for the digital ebook version of Sewing Activewear. If you rather want a print version, you'll find it in many bookstores and several sewing shops too:
Where to buy the print version of Sewing Activewear
GET EBOOK BUNDLE
Buy an ebook bundle and save!
Sewing Jeans + Sewing Activewear Ebook Bundle
Sewing Activewear + Master the Coverstitch Machine Ebook Bundle
Sewing Jeans, Sewing Activewear & Master the Coverstitch Ebook Bundle