Master the Coverstitch Machine + Sewing Jeans + Sewing Activewear – Ebook Bundle
Get all three of my bestselling sewing books as ebooks at a reduced price!
Sewing Jeans: The Complete Step-By-Step Guide
The ultimate guide to sewing your own jeans. Take your denim making skills to the next level with the help of clearly illustrated, step-by-step instructions and insider techniques for a professional result.
Includes a Bonus Pattern Booklet! The Ebook also has a separate booklet with PDF Patterns and Templates for different pocket styles, zip and button fly closures and more.
Making your own jeans doesn’t have to be hard, with the techniques shown in the ebook Sewing Jeans you’ll be able to sew a great looking pair of denim jeans that are uniquely you.
Using home sewing equipment and with multiple assembly options, the instructions in Sewing Jeans are geared towards both beginners and more experienced makers
TABLE OF CONTENT
Pattern alterations and adaptations
- How to fix common fit issues
- Skinny jeans adaption
- Boot-cut jeans
- Selvedge jeans with straight outer seam
- Flared jeans
- How to draft a curved waistband
Seam and stitches
- Complete guide to all seams and stitches for jeans
- Sewing flat-felled seams
- How to master topstitching
- Techniques for sewing bar tacks
- Guide to different denim fabrics
- How to pick the right fabric for your project
- Caring for denim
- Denim and the environment
- Front pockets (2 versions)
- Back pockets (attaching and decorative stitching)
- Zip fly (2 versions)
- Button fly
- Yoke and crotch (flat-felled and regular)
- Side seams
- Waistband (curved and rectangular)
- Belt loops (5 different methods)
- Sewing buttonholes
- Attaching buttons and rivets
- Hemming jeans (3 different methods)
AND MUCH MORE!
Interactive pdf that can be read on any device. Includes internal reference links and also links to corresponding video tutorials.
Sewing Activewear: How to Make Your Own Professional-Looking Athletic Wear
The ebook Sewing Activewear is the ultimate sewing guide for creating your own workout clothes that are both functional and stylish.
- Fully illustrated step-by-step tutorials covering everything from beginner techniques and professional fashion industry methods.
- Comprehensive activewear fabric chapter and extensive guides to the best seams on every household sewing machine.
- And plenty more!
- Fabrics and notions for activewear
- Fabric types
- Stretch, weight and compression
- Activewear fabrics and the environment
- Seams for activewear
- Seam guides for every machine
- Seam allowances
- Serger overlock seams
- Sewing machine stretch seams
- Seams for hemming (incl. chapter on coverstitching)
- Sewing machine hems
- Coverstitch hemming
- Flatlock hems
- Flatlock seams
- Flatlock on a serger
- Sewing machine mock flatlock seam
- Faux flatlock using a coverstitch machine
Projects (over 25 fully illustrated tutorials)
- Sleeves with thumbholes
- Fold-over elastic
- Card pocket
- Ties and strings
- Knit binding
- Elastic openings
- Cords and drawstrings
- Crotch gussets
- Waistbands pockets
- Zipper pockets
Interactive pdf that can be read on any device
186 pagesMaster the Coverstitch Machine
The ebook Master the Coverstitch Machine will guide you through the best practices needed for successful coverstitching, with easy to understand, illustrated, step-by-step instructions.
With the basics covered, you’ll be able to create garments following the detailed tutorials on everything from sewing binding and neckband to jeans making and underwear.
Master the Coverstitch Machine will teach you how to:
- Hem garments like a pro
- Sew binding, ribbing and other neckline finishes
- Buy the coverstitch machine that best fits your needs
- Use professional techniques for swimwear, activewear and underwear
- Stitch decorative seams
- Use a coverstitch machine for jeans making
- Fix common coverstitch issues
- Use different presser feet and attachments for maximum results
- Pick the right type of needles and thread for your projects
- Clean and maintain your machine
- And lots more!
The book also features sewing industry experts who share their best tips for successful coverstitching. Coverstitching can be daunting, but it doesn't have to be. If you follow the methods described in this book you'll be amazed how little tweaks can vastly improve the end result!
Interactive pdf ebooks that can be read on any device.