Sewing Jeans: The Complete Step-By-Step Guide – Ebook
The ultimate guide to sewing your own jeans. Take your denim making skills to the next level with the help of clearly illustrated, step-by-step instructions and insider techniques for a professional result.
Includes a Bonus Pattern Booklet! The Ebook also has a separate booklet with PDF Patterns and Templates for different pocket styles, zip and button fly closures and more.
Making your own jeans doesn’t have to be hard, with the techniques shown in the ebook Sewing Jeans you’ll be able to sew a great looking pair of denim jeans that are uniquely you.
Using home sewing equipment and with multiple assembly options, the instructions in Sewing Jeans are geared towards both beginners and more experienced makers
Note that this is the ebook version
TABLE OF CONTENT
Pattern alterations and adaptations
- How to fix common fit issues
- Skinny jeans adaption
- Boot-cut jeans
- Selvedge jeans with straight outer seam
- Flared jeans
- How to draft a curved waistband
Seam and stitches
- Complete guide to all seams and stitches for jeans
- Sewing flat-felled seams
- How to master topstitching
- Techniques for sewing bar tacks
- Guide to different denim fabrics
- How to pick the right fabric for your project
- Caring for denim
- Denim and the environment
- Front pockets (2 versions)
- Back pockets (attaching and decorative stitching)
- Zip fly (2 versions)
- Button fly
- Yoke and crotch (flat-felled and regular)
- Side seams
- Waistband (curved and rectangular)
- Belt loops (5 different methods)
- Sewing buttonholes
- Attaching buttons and rivets
- Hemming jeans (3 different methods)
AND MUCH MORE!
Interactive pdf that can be read on any device. Includes internal reference links and also links to corresponding video tutorials.