Aila Leggings PDF Pattern + Sewing Activewear Ebook Bundle
The perfect combo for stepping up your sewing activewear game! Get booth the ebook version of my popular book Sewing Activewear and the Aila workout leggings PDF Pattern at a great bundle price!
The Aila Leggings
Aila Leggings is a stylish, versatile pattern designed for optimal fit and flexibility, and suitable for any type of activity. The pattern comes in 7 different views with lots of style options so that you truly make the Aila leggings your own.
- Optional crotch gusset
- Four lengths: Bike short, Capri, 7/8 and Full length
- Contrasting panels option
- Drawstring feature
- Zip waistband pocket
- Criss-cross back pocket
- High waistband
- Round tummy waistband option
- Detailed, illustrated step-by-step instructions
34–52 (US 2–20)
0.6 –1.3 m/0.7–1.4yd depending on size and style.
4-way stretch knit fabric with Lycra/Spandex, medium weight with great recovery and at least 65% stretch.
Narrow elastic for the waistband.
Optional: Power-net, fold-over-elastic and a zipper.
PDF Pattern Info
The Aila leggings is a PDF pattern that includes both a print-at-home A4/Letter format and a Copyshop/A0 file. The sizing is layered, with the option to only print one size.
Want to start making your own activewear? Or perhaps you are already into sewing your workout clothes, but are ready to step up your sewing game and achieve more professional results? Then this book is for you!
The ebook Sewing Activewear is the ultimate sewing guide for creating your own workout clothes that are both functional and stylish.
- Fully illustrated step-by-step tutorials covering everything from beginner techniques and professional fashion industry methods.
- Comprehensive activewear fabric chapter and extensive guides to the best seams on every household sewing machine.
- And plenty more!
Note that this is the ebook version
Print version of Sewing Activewear (Amazon Affiliate Link)
- Fabrics and notions for activewear
- Fabric types
- Stretch, weight and compression
- Activewear fabrics and the environment
- Seams for activewear
- Seam guides for every machine
- Seam allowances
- Serger overlock seams
- Sewing machine stretch seams
- Seams for hemming (incl. chapter on coverstitching)
- Sewing machine hems
- Coverstitch hemming
- Flatlock hems
- Flatlock seams
- Flatlock on a serger
- Sewing machine mock flatlock seam
- Faux flatlock using a coverstitch machine
Projects (over 25 fully illustrated tutorials)
- Sleeves with thumbholes
- Fold-over elastic
- Card pocket
- Ties and strings
- Knit binding
- Elastic openings
- Cords and drawstrings
- Crotch gussets
- Waistbands pockets
- Zipper pockets
Interactive pdf that can be read on any device